domingo, octubre 28, 2007

Life is Beautiful

I was watching the news today. It made me sad to see how people in California lost everything they held so dearly by the wildfires, how this family went back to where their house used to stand and there was nothing left of it, how devastated they felt? Is hard to say.

I think is not fair, as many things that happen around the world. There is much going on, things that are changing the course of history, wars, natural disasters, political changes, is so much to hold.

Sometimes I go to bed and think while I'm sleeping the world is changing, somewhere else people are going through terrible situations, and I feel so blessed to have a warm bed, food, cloth and friends around, I really thank God because my life today is good, and I will try to thank Him every day. I decided today my attitude towards life will be different, I will appreciate everything more.

So today I cheer for life, because after all "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

Gabriela Martinez

1 comentario:

Agradezco los comentarios. Espero que sigan leyendo y compartiendo ¡buenas noticias!

www.propositivo.com